Doors at 7pm // Show at 8pm
Since Bobcat Goldthwait’s first appearance on the David Letterman Show at the age of 20, he has gone on to maintain a thriving career as a writer, director, actor, voice actor and stand-up comedian. As a comedian, Bobcat has starred in numerous HBO/Showtime specials, performed in venues all over the world, and even went on tour as an opening act for the Band: Nirvana. Well known for his roles in “Scrooged” with Bill Murray and as Zed in the “Police Academy” franchise, Goldthwait has gone on to become a well-respected Award-Winning Director. His Directorial works include Television (Jimmy Kimmel, Chappell’s Show, Community, Maron, Those Who Can’t), feature films (World’s Greatest Dad starring Robin Williams, Willow Creek starring Bigfoot, God Bless America, Windy City Heat, and Sleeping Dogs Lie) and documentaries (Call Me Lucky and Joy Ride). In addition to being a 4x Sundance Alumni, Goldthwait’s films have played internationally including Deauville Film Festival and San Sebastian Film Festival. Bobcat has been honored with the German Independent Honorary Award at Oldenburg Film Festival for his collective works. Bobcat has also directed numerous standup comedy specials (Patton Oswalt, Marc Maron, Ron Funches, Iliza Shleshinger, Mo Willems, Gary Gulman, Hari Kondabolu, Eugene Mirman) and is currently working on converting his critically acclaimed documentary “Call Me Lucky” into a narrative film with Judd Apatow. Also in development, is an original Narative called “The Banishers” with QC Entertainment. After fleeing Los Angeles, he now lives somewhere in the woods in Illinois with his girlfriend, Nora Muhlenfeld, and their 5 cats: Anderson Coopurr, Alice Coopurr, Tina Sparkle, Bruce Wayne and Robert Smith.
- Each ticket type will be sat in a first come first serve system. The best seats will be filled first within each ticket type mapped below.
- If you purchase Screen / Obstructed View seats, and there are tables available 20 minutes after the show begins, you will be given the option to upgrade your ticket to a better table at the event with cash or card.
- Events are 21 and up, valid ID required
- No heckling or disruption of any kind will be tolerated, if you persist you will be asked to leave
- Absolutely no video recording allowed
- Upon entry, you will be required to lock your phone and smart watches in Yondr bags until the end of show
- If you don’t show up 20 MINUTES after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- No backpacks or other large bags allowed in venue
- No animals allowed in venue
- No weapons allowed in venue
- Have fun