Doors at 7pm // Show at 8pm
“Two Dykes and a Mic”
is a weekly comedy podcast and touring live show. Comedians McKenzie Goodwin and Rachel Scanlon host this raunchy and hilarious queer show that will have your body rocking with laughter and sexual tension. Hosts Rachel Scanlon and McKenzie Goodwin, two best friends who have a “will they won’t they” vibe (Kenz say’s they definitely won’t) keep listeners up to date with “Gay News”, relationship advice with “Ask a Dyke”, dating horror stories with weekly “Bumble Fumbles”, fan favorite segments like “What’s Gayer” and “Who Tops Who” and more! https://twodykesandamic.com/
- Each ticket type will be sat in a first come first serve system. The best seats will be filled first within each ticket type mapped below.
- If you purchase Screen / Obstructed View seats, and there are tables available 20 minutes after the show begins, you will be given the option to upgrade your ticket to a better table at the event with cash or card.
- Events are 21 and up, valid ID required
- No heckling or disruption of any kind will be tolerated, if you persist you will be asked to leave
- Absolutely no video recording allowed
- Upon entry, you will be required to lock your phone and smart watches in Yondr bags until the end of show
- If you don’t show up 20 MINUTES after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- No backpacks or other large bags allowed in venue
- No animals allowed in venue
- No weapons allowed in venue
- Have fun