Doors at 7pm // Show at 8pm
Tammy Pescatelli is an American stand-up comedian. Tammy learned her skills growing up in a large Italian family outside of Cleveland and has married into an even bigger Italian family. Her most recent comedy special, Tammy Pescatelli: Finding the Funny (2013) was released recently in an exclusive deal with Netflix, which also hit number 3 on the charts on iTunes.
She won Comedy Central's Stand-Up Showdown (2010) and was a finalist on the second and third seasons of Last Comic Standing (2003). She has performed on talk shows such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1992), The Talk (2010), and The View (1997). She has also been a guest a number of times on the syndicated show Comics Unleashed (2006), and was chosen for their "Best of the Best" worldwide top selling DVD.
Tammy star in the reality television show on WEtv, called A Stand Up Mother (2011), she also co-created, executive produced and wrote it, which related to her life as a mother, wife and comedian.
In 2014, she was chosen by Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg to be part of her Jenny McCarthy's Dirty Sexy Funny (2014) comedy special on EPIX and tours alongside Lynne Koplitz, Paula Bel and 'April Macie') on the "Dirty, Sexy, Funny" comedy tour.
Tammy has also been a regular co-host on Jenny McCarthy's SiriusXM radio show, "Dirty, Sexy, Funny," as well as appearing on the 'Howard Stern' and Artie Lange radio shows.
- Each ticket type will be sat in a first come first serve system. The best seats will be filled first within each ticket type mapped below.
- If you purchase Screen / Obstructed View seats, and there are tables available 20 minutes after the show begins, you will be given the option to upgrade your ticket to a better table at the event with cash or card.
- Events are 21 and up, valid ID required
- No heckling or disruption of any kind will be tolerated, if you persist you will be asked to leave
- Absolutely no video recording allowed
- Upon entry, you will be required to lock your phone and smart watches in Yondr bags until the end of show
- If you don’t show up 20 MINUTES after the show time, you will forfeit your tickets
- No backpacks or other large bags allowed in venue
- No animals allowed in venue
- No weapons allowed in venue
- Have fun